Monday, February 16, 2009

My Manhood Questioned

Asians love the NBA. 
I do not love the NBA.
Asians know all the great players of the NBA.
I respond with "Yao Ming and Kobe Bryant" because those are the favored players.

Today, I'm standing outside my tutor's shop and a nearby shop owner runs up to me and says, "OOO today NBA Allstar!!!" I resonded, "huh?" So apparently, the NBA allstar game is happening sometime soon somewhere in the world. I had no clue. I'm fairly sure this guy thinks that I am not a man. Oh well! I will learn about the NBA when Asia learns about FOOTBALL, not soccer or futbol!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

# 9 made me cry. i love that you miss her and can't wait to meet her. i can't wait for you to meet her. she is going to love her uncle, we talk about you all the time and now have pretend phone calls on the new cell phone nana bought her for valentines day.