Saturday, November 8, 2008

Are those bunny ears?

My deepest apologies to all my blog readers that I did not take my camera with me to go get a drink tonight. While I was waiting on my strawberries and cream ice shake, I witnessed what might be the best piece of fashion I have seen thus far. I was standing on the side of the street, minding my own business, when a girl dressed in a blue jean skirt, dress shirt, and yes, bunny ears on her head walked by! Rest assured, no one else was dressed up...just this precious one.

Let me share some more favorite
1. A shirt that had in glittery letters: JACK on the back of it. Much like shirts that say baby, sexy, and so on. This one simply said JACK. I don't know what that's about!
2. The other day I saw a girl wearing a cream color shirt with black knit gloves sewn on the front for pockets. SICK
3. If I see another little boy in pink sandals...I'm going to scream
4. I have a neighbor who regularly stands in front of his window in his loungewear at night...yellow briefs and a white t-shirt...THEY MAKE CURTAINS PEOPLE!!!
5. The latest blue jean fashion here is blue jeans that have permanent wrinkle/bleached lines in them. They are worn extremely tight and have wrinkles on the front where you legs bend to sit down, wrinkles on the back at the knee, and wrinkles at the bottom. I will have to get a picture!!

1 comment:

Charity said...

okay I am laughing again. You MUST take some pics for us. (And don't worry about the pink sandals. US males are about the only males on the planet that have this problem. I PROMISE!!! They will all still grow up very masculine.)
The wrinkled pants sound interesting - I hate ironing, so maybe I need to get me a pair ;0)